by: Frederick Foote
A political themed crossword puzzle that highlights the absurdity at the heart of the Trump Administration…
4. “I want to talk about things that are quantifiable, not a bunch of metro riders and crowd sizes.”
6. “I would imagine that there is probably a gun in the schools to protect from potential grizzlies.”
8. “A lot of people who go into prison straight, and when they come out they’re gay.”
9. “…I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians…”
13. He called the president a “fucking moron.”
14. The President of The United States’ favorite social media platform.
16. “Juarez is reported to be the most dangerous city in America.”
17. “We’d then have an epidemic of women claiming to have been raped just so they could have an abortion.”
1. He was fired from his job running the Defense Intelligence Agency in the Obama administration in 2014.
2. She started modeling at age five.
3. “…my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.”
5. His war on drug trafficking has resulted in thousands of extrajudicial killings.
7. He denied ever saying that there were “no-go” zones in the Netherlands
10. Kim Jong-un’s description of Donald Trump.
11. The president believes NFL players should be fired for_____ during the National Anthem.
12. “We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.”
15. A very stable genius.
Fill out “Who Said It?” online here: A Political Themed Crossword Puzzle!
Answer Key in the comments section below!